This document concerns the processing and protection of users’ personal data while using the Aluna Publishing (ALUNA Anna Łuczyńska) websites (hereinafter the “Website”).
1. The Website operator and the administrator of personal data provided on the Website is ALUNA Anna Łuczyńska with its registered office in Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland (05-510) at Z. M. Przesmyckiego 29, hereinafter “Administrator”.
2. The Administrator, in order to respect the right to privacy of Website users (hereinafter “Users”), protects their data and applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with users’ privacy by third parties.
3. The legal basis of the Administrator’s activities is constituted by the following legal acts:
a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC;
b) The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
c) The Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law.
4. Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
5. The Website does not collect users’ personal data that allows them to be directly identified (names, surnames, addresses, etc.).
6. The Website collects only User’s personal data that is transferred to the Website server by the User’s browser. While browsing the content of the Website, the following data, that is necessary for the Administrator for technical reasons to display the Website and guarantee its stability and security, is collected:
date and time of the request;
the difference in the User’s time zone compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
the content of the request (specific page);
access status / HTTP response code;
the amount of data transmitted;
website from which the request comes;
operating system and its interface;
language and version of the browser software.
In addition, cookie files are saved on the User’s device when using the Website.
1. Personal data are not transferred to third countries within the meaning of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the European Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 /IN. Thus, the collected personal data will not be sent outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
2. The entity placing Cookies on the User’s end device and accessing them is the Administrator.
3. Cookies are used for achieving the objectives set out in point 4 “Google Analytics” and point 5″Important marketing techniques”.
4. The Website uses two basic types of Cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The “session” Cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (i.e. web browser).
The “permanent” Cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the Cookie Files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5.The scope of information collected automatically by Cookies depends on the User’s web browser settings. It is recommended that the Users check their browser settings to determine what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. The detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation menu of the web browser.
7. If the User does not want to receive Cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling Cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining User’s preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the Website.
1.The Administrator uses statistical analysis of Website traffic using the Google Analytics internet service analysis tool offered by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google Analytics analyzes the use of the Website using Cookies described in more detail in point 5.1. The information collected by this tool in connection with the use of the Website (e.g. referring URL, pages visited by the User, browser type, language settings, operating system, screen resolution) are transferred to the Google Inc. server, where they are stored and based on them the manner of using the Website by the User is analyzed, reports on Website activity are prepared and further services related to the use of the Website and the Internet are provided to the Website owner. The results of these analyzes are made available to the Administrator only in an anonymous form. The IP address provided by the User’s browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not compiled by Google Inc. with other data. In addition, Google Analytics has an information security management system certificate that complies with the requirements of ISO 27001 in the area of Privacy Protection in the EU and the US, which ensures that an adequate level of data protection is maintained with respect to data processing by Google Inc. in the US.
2. It is possible to withdraw consent to the use of the Website analysis at any time by refusing to consent to the placement of a Cookie in the User’s device. In addition, the User may prevent Google Inc. from downloading data obtained by the Cookie and related to its use of the Website (including the IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google Inc if the User installs the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. The Website uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of the Website and its regular improvement. Thanks to the statistics obtained, the Administrator can improve its offer and make it more interesting for Users.
1.The Website uses the Facebook Pixel tool (offered by Facebook Inc. based in 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025 USA). This tool informs Facebook Inc. about the fact that a given person registered on Facebook uses the Website. In this case, it is based on data for which it is itself an administrator. The Administrator does not provide any personal data to Facebook. The service is based on the use of Cookie files on the User’s end device.
2. The Website uses a solution that tests Users’ behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the Website. This information becomes anonymous before it is sent to the service operator so that he does not know what User they are about. Entries and other personal data are not recorded.
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) we inform you that:
1. The Data Controller of your personal data is Aluna Anna Łuczyńska with its registered office in Konstancin-Jeziorna (05-510), ul. Z.M.Przesmyckiego 29, Poland;
2. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector — Bartosz Guterman, e-mail: email@example.com, correspondence address: ul. Z.M.Przesmyckiego 29, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland;
3. Persuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 of the GDPR, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of conclusion and implementation of the agreement concluded with you; for the purposes of direct marketing and sending commercial information;
4. Receiving the data entities may be necessary to ensure the proper operation of services (eg. Subscription);
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country;
6. Your personal data will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and to present trade offer or for the duration of the agreement, and after its termination for the time necessary to implement legal obligations or contractual obligations imposed on the Data Controller;
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing of data, the right to transfer the data, make objections and to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was performed based on consent before it was withdrawn;
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations of GDPR;
9. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide such data, the Data Controller will not be able to provide specific services for which such personal data were to be collected;
10. Your personal data can be profiled individually, based on the data provided by you, in order to customize the offers and services of the Data Controller;
11. Your personal data processing is subject to your consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed based on your consent before it was withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by sending a mail to the address of the Data Controller, ul. Z.M.Przesmyckiego 29, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland or an e-mail to the address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ⓒ 2019 Aluna